List Price of this product would be $110, My regular price will be $45 and this product is customizable.
I've upgraded, as usual. Most of you will remember Penetrate and most of you used to buy it. Well, it's back in production with the store, but I've honed this formula so precisely. I know you loved Penetrate before, but get ready for your hair to be like a self-repairing super hero. Seriously.
The old recipe for Penetrate was simply Argan Oil, Almond Oil, and Hazelnut Oil. Those were wonderful and extremely helpful in prolonging the lifespan of those delicate hairs on your head. But I've been checking into studies and reading reviews of other hair oils and "I've got it, Igor!!!"
I will say I have been fascinated with the Monat Rejuveniqe Oil and that hair bloggers seem to like it quite a bit. I have researched the oils used in it and it's interesting, for sure. However, $110 an oz is a little out there. I would actually consider that a fair price for the combination of some of the oils they say they are using, then I saw that some of the exotic and fabulous oils they list on their site as if they were main ingredients are actually, on the ingredients list, listed *after* some of the essential oils... hey guys, this means there are less of these oils than the quantity of essential oils in the bottle. And no one adds or can add very much essential oil to a hair product or it would damage hair.
So please, buy some hair oil that HAS all the oils listed and advertised. What I've done here is take Monat's list of oils and examined oils that don't all have to be mined out of a rain forest, but that do have the vitamins and types of fatty acids that Monat's formula does (or claims to). Read all about it!
- Abyssinian Oil ( Crambe abyssinica.)- More recently discovered as a superior oil to argan for hair. Studies have come out that examined how many hairs break with each swipe of a brush with no oil added, with Aby Oil added, and with Argan oil, The Aby oil prevented hair breakage TWICE as effectively. Pretty amazing!!
- Meadowfoam Oil (Limnanthes alba)- Meadowfoam is thicker and works hard to preserve the vitamins and nutrients that hair needs and provides long chain fatty acids that dissapear quickly without leaving a super-grease feeling. Meadowfoam is a strong anti-oxidant oil and this means that those of us who color our hair can have color stay for longer.
- Avocado Oil (Persea americana) - I chose avocado oil because it not only has a wealth of beta-carotene, but it also has a good deal of Beta Sitosterol, which is used to promote hair growth in people with hair loss.
- Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana)- deeply penetrating and stimulating to the circulatory system
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia oleifera) - Camellia oil protects the skin from free radical damage, refines mature skin, and nourishes the complexion. It is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky smooth without the greasy feeling, making it one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic and hair care industry. For centuries its been used as a traditional hair conditioner and also as a treatment to strengthen brittle nails.
- Buruti Nut (Mauritia flexuosa) - An oil so rich in beta-carotene that it is a reddish color.
- Brocolli Seed Oil (Brassica Oleracea var. Italica.) - The fatty acid composition of this oil is unique and composed of approximately 50% Erucic Acid (22:1). Its excellent anti-oxidant profile makes Brocccoli Seed Oil an easy substitute for the activity of silicones where the film forming activity results in a natural shine, and cuticle smoothing of the hair while preventing oxidation. The Broccoli Seed Oil is light, non-greasy, and is easily absorbed into the skin.
1 oz glass dropper bottle.
Please customize with your chosen essential oils.