Botanical Name: Avena sativa
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Oats may be one of the most ancient plants used to treat skin issues. Known for it's soothing and relieving properties, oats are rarely known to have any dermal irritant factor whatsoever and are chosen as the most gentle form of complete relief available.
- High in Linoleic Acid- which is crucial in maintaining and improving the skin as an effective barrier against dirt, bacteria, and chemical pollutants. Linoleic acid has been shown to be quite effectively absorbed topically and makes in immediate difference in the health of the skin.
- High in tocopherols- naturally occuring vitamin E is one of the best treatments for scars and damage
- Studies have been done time and time again that show the importance of oats in treating all types of Atopic Dermatitis (eczema, psoriasis, etc)
- Some UK companies have asserted that Oat Oil contains the highest level of antioxidents than any other seed oil
- High in Beta Glucan- you can pay extremely high prices for a product with tiny amounts of Beta Glucan added, or you can get some Oat Oil! Beta Glucans are well-known to assist aging skin in improving and returning to a more youthful state.
10 ML cobalt glass bottle